Help Click This Ad =)

09 November 2007

Nuffnang Sucks

Guess which website has the #1 spot on Google for the keyword "Nuffnang Sucks"?

Are you thinking of the infamous why-nuffnang-will-fail blog?
Then you are in for a surprise, click to find out more...


edit: NOT MY BLOG (oops! my mistake)
Btw, I'm not anti-nuffnang (yet).
(Becoz currently they are showing 2 ads on my other blog. =P
Although I prefer Advertlets &
Widgetbucks)



Screenshots: (taken last night)



I was curious how "nuffnang sucks" can end up on my blog,
so I clicked to find out..




Somehow my "Batam sucks" post ended up infront

Worst of all, "Advertlet sucks" was there... *sigh*

so much for search engine algorithm... =X

The exact referral link: HERE

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

o.O so how often do you use the word "sucks" on your blog?!

Calvin Mad said...

If i wanted to use Nuffnang Sucks, will it not crawl the web? I do not think they suck. But i just think they will fail. Try Nuffnang Fail in google.

Anonymous said...

some time i feel their earning are so low... waste my space only

eXTReMe Tracker