Help Click This Ad =)

23 September 2007

Visitors



nice blue sky, but it isn't a full moon...






Sya came over watch the Arsenal vs Derby match...






Daughter came to collect her present & "do her homework" (-_-)"

She got stopped by the security guard for suspicious behaviour,
watch soccer half-way need go down & rescue her...







Sit on the floor,
don't dirty my super expensive 5-star Italian leather sofa!!!







Is reading newspaper ur homework??






Aft she used the toilet, the light spoilt...






& made a big mess on the floor...

I juz cleaned the damn toilet u *@!%$&#!






Sya, are u think wad i'm thinking?






Here's the chance!!!






Throw her down the window!!!






Finally she started doing her homework...






First sentence:
"Oh sh!t, did I save? Sh!t you lah. I'm the next Xiaxue."






That's ur sis??!??!?! sorry, wrong unit!!!! =s






Why isit the younger sis is always prettier? =P
(Daughter angry liao)






Me playing squash during half time...






Wow, Arsenal thrashed Derby an a$%-whooping 5-0!!






Present for my daughter fr Indonesia,






but she seemed to be quite sick of donuts, nvm...






Ok, u can leave my house now...






tagging rubbish in my blog again...






U wanna go down the slow or the FAST way?






Bye bye!!

eXTReMe Tracker