Help Click This Ad =)

30 September 2007

Canadian Pizza



Ordered Canadian Pizza for dinner,
my call got transferred like 2, 3 times
& the phone operator was damn rude...




I ask for more CHEESE powder that idiot gave me xtra CHILI





The "right" pizza, &





the WRONG pizza.
I clearly asked for a meat lover dammit,
I dun even noe the tandoori chicken pizza exists...




kiss my a$%...





Sya is here for another EPL weekend...





How's the pizza?




LOL




Finally they deliver me the "RIGHT" pizza...
(hopefully they didnt deliver THAT pizza to some1 else)





thx to Sya, there's chili flakes everywhere...





The Westham Arsenal match was so boring...




Did u come over to sleep?




ManU match start alreadi lah...




GOAL...........




1st EPL goal of the season for Ronaldo...





final score: Birmingham City 0-1 Manchester United




Portsmouth & Reading broken the previous 9-goal record with a whoppin' 7-4, totalling 11 goals...

Gosh, I gotta watch the replay tml (",)

eXTReMe Tracker